Archive for January, 2010
Think back to the 2006 NFL season. More specifically, think back to the Cowboys’ season. Remember who the starting quarterback was? Well, it depends on which part of the season you’re remembering. Drew Bledsoe began the season as the team’s starting QB but was benched at halftime of their Week 7 matchup with the Giants. [...]
In the world of an NFL football fan, is there anything worse than the weekend immediately following the week your team gets eliminated from postseason play? Saturday and Sunday roll around, and for the past 4 months you’ve been trained to look forward to the next game, the next opportunity for your team to show [...]
It’s just as we feared—Wade’s contract has been extended through the 2011 season. Apparently all it takes to keep your job in Valley Ranch is an early-round playoff victory against a weak Eagles team. I guess that whole 34-3 debacle last weekend didn’t really mean anything and is no cause for concern. It’s no secret [...]
As the Cowboys season came to an indecent end, we were all left wondering what went wrong. How did a team that had won four straight games – and doing it in dominating fashion – be so unceremoniously bounced in the playoffs? How did a team that completely dominated the first quarter of the playoff [...]
With the 2009 season officially finished it is time for us at FJJ.com to review the highs and lows of the season. As for highs, the Cowboys finally showed some resolve in December/January, going 4-3 in those two months. Tony Romo also proved himself to be a smarter quarterback in 2009 while committing the fewest [...]
It has been twelve long years since our beloved Dallas Cowboys have won a playoff game. While there are many reasons for this, we believe that the team's general manager is ultimately to blame. The mission of this site is to serve as an open appeal to Mr. Jones imploring him to step down as GM and bring in a proven football mind.
- Our Declaration of Independence From Jerry Jones
- Dear Mr. Jones — Part II
- Thank you & goodbye
- Farewell, Mr. Jones
- 3. 2. 1. Boom.
- What could have been
- Worst Decision Award for 2009 goes to…
- Happy belated birthday!
- Be careful what you wish for
- The Weekend After
- Complete Archives
- Cowboys Gab: Hey Ryan,Sorry to hear you decided to close up shop, but we wish you luck on your future endeavors.For the readers of FJJ, feel free t
- Ryan: Even though we won't be posting here any more, we'll still pop in from time-to-time on our Facebook page:
- Ryan: To the few readers we still have out there crying "say it ain't so!", you're reading things right. We've decided to wrap up things here at
- Farewell, Mr. Jones – Fire Jerry Jones!: [...] As the dust finally settles from the ruins of Texas Stadium, a realization dawns: the bridge to the past has also collapsed. While we prepare to
- Michael W. Jackson: I am surprised and disappointed by the lack of traffic FJJ.com. I check thewebsite almost every two weeks
- Jeff Stehle: For all you Simpsons fans, don't you see similarities between Mr. Montgomery Burns and Mr. Jerry Jones? Who in the Dallas Cowboys organization wo
- Tarrell Ball : darthyt gf bjkjk hkljl;j kp[k'pk' l[l'] l'
- Tarrell Ball : f bbjkbklj;;l'l[pjoguyftydtfuygihohpjpo
- Tarrell Ball : Dear jerry jones im back your cowboys offensive line broke down in minnesota here is the keyto next year follow my instructions.Give your LT another y
- MBurkett: Jerry's worst decision came before the Minnesota playoff game. Jerry gave the 2009 Dallas Cowboy defensive line coach Todd Grantham permission to