Archive for June, 2009
I don’t think Tony and Jessica Simpson should have kids. Between the press on her curvy new figure and the press on his supposed bubble butt I can’t imagine a better environment for creating an eating disorder. The fact of the matter is that neither one of them is fat, and the media attention is [...]
- Comments Off
Growing up, an invaluable piece of advice was offered to me by my father. “Play dumb,” he told me, “To get yourself out of a bad situation, you don’t have to admit you know more than someone thinks you do. Let them think you don’t know what’s going on and use it to your advantage. [...]
- Comments Off
Whether you love Jerry or hate him, no one can argue that Jerry holds back when it comes to his Cowboys. As an owner, Jerry is second to none – and the new Cowboys Stadium is the ultimate proof of this. On Saturday yours truly was lucky enough to attend the first public event at [...]
In an effort to better provide you with FJJ news and updates (as well as a place for you to simply show your support), we’ve launched the official FJJ Facebook fan page! So, if you’re a current Facebooker and would like to receive our updates in your news feed, stop on by and become a [...]
- Comments Off
The Cowboys today officially cut loose their longest tenured player, linebacker Greg Ellis. You’ll recall that Jerry passed on Randy Moss to draft Mr. Ellis in 1998, only to watch Randy destroy the ‘Boys every chance he got en route to a superb (if not controversial) career.
It has been twelve long years since our beloved Dallas Cowboys have won a playoff game. While there are many reasons for this, we believe that the team's general manager is ultimately to blame. The mission of this site is to serve as an open appeal to Mr. Jones imploring him to step down as GM and bring in a proven football mind.
- Our Declaration of Independence From Jerry Jones
- Dear Mr. Jones — Part II
- Thank you & goodbye
- Farewell, Mr. Jones
- 3. 2. 1. Boom.
- What could have been
- Worst Decision Award for 2009 goes to…
- Happy belated birthday!
- Be careful what you wish for
- The Weekend After
- Complete Archives
- Cowboys Gab: Hey Ryan,Sorry to hear you decided to close up shop, but we wish you luck on your future endeavors.For the readers of FJJ, feel free t
- Ryan: Even though we won't be posting here any more, we'll still pop in from time-to-time on our Facebook page:
- Ryan: To the few readers we still have out there crying "say it ain't so!", you're reading things right. We've decided to wrap up things here at
- Farewell, Mr. Jones – Fire Jerry Jones!: [...] As the dust finally settles from the ruins of Texas Stadium, a realization dawns: the bridge to the past has also collapsed. While we prepare to
- Michael W. Jackson: I am surprised and disappointed by the lack of traffic FJJ.com. I check thewebsite almost every two weeks
- Jeff Stehle: For all you Simpsons fans, don't you see similarities between Mr. Montgomery Burns and Mr. Jerry Jones? Who in the Dallas Cowboys organization wo
- Tarrell Ball : darthyt gf bjkjk hkljl;j kp[k'pk' l[l'] l'
- Tarrell Ball : f bbjkbklj;;l'l[pjoguyftydtfuygihohpjpo
- Tarrell Ball : Dear jerry jones im back your cowboys offensive line broke down in minnesota here is the keyto next year follow my instructions.Give your LT another y
- MBurkett: Jerry's worst decision came before the Minnesota playoff game. Jerry gave the 2009 Dallas Cowboy defensive line coach Todd Grantham permission to