Archive for May, 2009
It looks like the screens are at long last being installed at Jerry Jones Memorial Stadium. Soon, all the pieces required to see the Cowboys go 9-7 again this year will be in place. Ah, yes… mediocrity in high-definition! The venue, home of the NFL’s Dallas Cowboys and scheduled to open in June, will offer […]
With the recent events out at Valley Ranch that left assistant scout Rich Behm paralyzed from the waist down, it doesn’t seem like an appropriate time to go after his employer, Jerry Jones. Instead, let us take a look at one of the Cowboys’ recent draftees, Victor Butler. But first, we should all send out […]
- Comments Off
For those interested, a trust fund for the family of paralyzed scouting assistant Rick Behm has been created. Information courtesy of DallasCowboys.com via truebluefanclub.com A trust fund has been established for the family of Rich Behm, the Cowboys scouting assistant who was paralyzed from the waist down in Saturday’s collapse of the team’s indoor practice […]
- Comments Off
It has been twelve long years since our beloved Dallas Cowboys have won a playoff game. While there are many reasons for this, we believe that the team's general manager is ultimately to blame. The mission of this site is to serve as an open appeal to Mr. Jones imploring him to step down as GM and bring in a proven football mind.
- Our Declaration of Independence From Jerry Jones
- Dear Mr. Jones — Part II
- Thank you & goodbye
- Farewell, Mr. Jones
- 3. 2. 1. Boom.
- What could have been
- Worst Decision Award for 2009 goes to…
- Happy belated birthday!
- Be careful what you wish for
- The Weekend After
- Complete Archives
- Cowboys Gab: Hey Ryan,Sorry to hear you decided to close up shop, but we wish you luck on your future endeavors.For the readers of FJJ, feel free t
- Ryan: Even though we won't be posting here any more, we'll still pop in from time-to-time on our Facebook page:
- Ryan: To the few readers we still have out there crying "say it ain't so!", you're reading things right. We've decided to wrap up things here at
- Farewell, Mr. Jones – Fire Jerry Jones!: [...] As the dust finally settles from the ruins of Texas Stadium, a realization dawns: the bridge to the past has also collapsed. While we prepare to
- Michael W. Jackson: I am surprised and disappointed by the lack of traffic FJJ.com. I check thewebsite almost every two weeks
- Jeff Stehle: For all you Simpsons fans, don't you see similarities between Mr. Montgomery Burns and Mr. Jerry Jones? Who in the Dallas Cowboys organization wo
- Tarrell Ball : darthyt gf bjkjk hkljl;j kp[k'pk' l[l'] l'
- Tarrell Ball : f bbjkbklj;;l'l[pjoguyftydtfuygihohpjpo
- Tarrell Ball : Dear jerry jones im back your cowboys offensive line broke down in minnesota here is the keyto next year follow my instructions.Give your LT another y
- MBurkett: Jerry's worst decision came before the Minnesota playoff game. Jerry gave the 2009 Dallas Cowboy defensive line coach Todd Grantham permission to