Hello Jerrydome

by - May 29, 2009 - Posted in Offseason

Yesterday, doors to the new Cowboys Stadium were opened to a select group of VIP. Said Arlington Mayor Robert Cluck: “it’s bigger and more beautiful than I ever imagined.”

Let’s hope Tony & Co. can live up to this place.

13 Responses to Hello Jerrydome

May 29th, 2009 at 11:12 am

We drove by it a few days ago. It was dark out and the lights inside were on. Let's just say that it looks very impressive. I can't wait to see it.

Ryan

May 29th, 2009 at 11:17 am

I very much look forward to my first Cowboys game there. In the meantime,
I'm getting ready for football of a different sort… I'll be checking out
the Chelsea/Club America match coming up.

May 29th, 2009 at 11:19 am

Oh, that's going to be ugly.

Ryan

May 29th, 2009 at 11:25 am

Oh yeah. :-)

I'm worried the hooligans are going to trash the place before the Cowboys
even start up.

May 29th, 2009 at 11:27 am

I was talking about the match itself. It's going to be an absolute blood bath.

Ryan

May 29th, 2009 at 11:32 am

Oh… ha.

That too. :-D

Jeff

May 29th, 2009 at 4:45 pm

And why weren't any of us FireGmJerry bloggers among the distinguished guests invited to the first stadium tour? Nobody deserves to be there more than us!

Mike

June 1st, 2009 at 1:26 pm

I'm going to the George Strait concert this weekend. I'll see if I can grab some pics.

Bill

June 1st, 2009 at 3:16 pm

There are always good pics here that rotate out on a regular basis:

Jeff

June 2nd, 2009 at 10:17 am

How did you get tickets to George Strait? I tried for weeks but kept getting outbid on ebay and stubhub. That's what I get for being cheap I guess.

Mike

June 2nd, 2009 at 10:23 am

I'm a bit of a George Strait fan, so we got the tickets the morning they went on sale. There are 6 of us going, and by the time my sister made her purchase online that morning for all the tix all the floor seats and most of the first level seats were gone. They didn't last long. Texans love them some country music and Dallas Cowboys so when the chance came up to combine the two they were ready.

bob samuelson

November 22nd, 2009 at 1:07 pm

JONES:
what the hell is wrong with you. you give up 3 draft choices when the worst club in the nfl was fixing to give him away. the reason, he couldnt catch a medicine ball from 3 feet away. also get rid of the worst excuse of a coach in nfl history. get some people in therer that can play. $ is not what makes good players, when are you going to realise this. also get rid of your great q-back – he has no idea of how to manage a game.

bob samuelson