Archive for May, 2009
Yesterday, doors to the new Cowboys Stadium were opened to a select group of VIP. Said Arlington Mayor Robert Cluck: “it’s bigger and more beautiful than I ever imagined.” Let’s hope Tony & Co. can live up to this place.
After a recent interview with Tony Romo, it’s starting to sound like the Cowboys are finally approaching things one day at a time. “There is always pressure. There is no more or less than any year than another year – it’s always, ‘You’ve got to win the Super Bowl this year. You’ve got a new […]
I know one thing about Michael Irvin’s reality show, 4th and Long. They LOVE to show guys vomiting. I kept a count going, and including lead-ins and previews, it topped out at 8. If you can ignore this disgusting editing choice, the reality show disguised as a football tryout is actually pretty entertaining. It features […]
“Fame is fleeting. That stuff comes and goes. You know, as soon as I play poorly … you won’t be doing this interview–you’ll be interviewing the next guy.” – Tony Romo These are not the words of a guy whose mind is 100% focused on football. These are the words of a guy who is […]
10. NFL Network shows 24/7 coverage of Tony Romo on the beach 9. NHL viewership doubles from 5 to 10 total US viewers 8. You buy tickets to a Giants/Cubs game hoping Tom Coughlin’s men will take the field 7. Brett Favre’s latest bowel movement leads Sportscenter 6. You know the CFL pre-season starts June […]
- Comments Off
It has been twelve long years since our beloved Dallas Cowboys have won a playoff game. While there are many reasons for this, we believe that the team's general manager is ultimately to blame. The mission of this site is to serve as an open appeal to Mr. Jones imploring him to step down as GM and bring in a proven football mind.
- Our Declaration of Independence From Jerry Jones
- Dear Mr. Jones — Part II
- Thank you & goodbye
- Farewell, Mr. Jones
- 3. 2. 1. Boom.
- What could have been
- Worst Decision Award for 2009 goes to…
- Happy belated birthday!
- Be careful what you wish for
- The Weekend After
- Complete Archives
- Cowboys Gab: Hey Ryan,Sorry to hear you decided to close up shop, but we wish you luck on your future endeavors.For the readers of FJJ, feel free t
- Ryan: Even though we won't be posting here any more, we'll still pop in from time-to-time on our Facebook page:
- Ryan: To the few readers we still have out there crying "say it ain't so!", you're reading things right. We've decided to wrap up things here at
- Farewell, Mr. Jones – Fire Jerry Jones!: [...] As the dust finally settles from the ruins of Texas Stadium, a realization dawns: the bridge to the past has also collapsed. While we prepare to
- Michael W. Jackson: I am surprised and disappointed by the lack of traffic FJJ.com. I check thewebsite almost every two weeks
- Jeff Stehle: For all you Simpsons fans, don't you see similarities between Mr. Montgomery Burns and Mr. Jerry Jones? Who in the Dallas Cowboys organization wo
- Tarrell Ball : darthyt gf bjkjk hkljl;j kp[k'pk' l[l'] l'
- Tarrell Ball : f bbjkbklj;;l'l[pjoguyftydtfuygihohpjpo
- Tarrell Ball : Dear jerry jones im back your cowboys offensive line broke down in minnesota here is the keyto next year follow my instructions.Give your LT another y
- MBurkett: Jerry's worst decision came before the Minnesota playoff game. Jerry gave the 2009 Dallas Cowboy defensive line coach Todd Grantham permission to