Archive for March, 2009
What would you be willing to pay for a guaranteed Cowboys Super Bowl win, assuming you had to fund it yourself and couldn’t take up a collection? $1,000? $10,000? $100,000? (This is purely hypothetical, to any conspiracy theorists out there)
Randy Galloway tells us that the Cowboys are not alone among metroplex teams concerning ineptitude, specifically when it comes to poor drafts. It seems the Rangers, Stars, and Mavs have also had their share of futility in this area.
Admit it – as soon as you heard the news you thought it too. You know Jerry Jones too well. You know he loves his fellow Arkansians. You know he likes to make a splash in the off-season. You know his team needs a wide receiver like Jessica Simpson needs Weight Watchers. You know Jerry […]
Now that Jay Cutler is somewhat officially on the trade market, the subject of a Tony Romo-Jay Cutler swap has been brought up. Assuming that Jerry has taken care of all factors to make it a viable trade (draft pick compensation, contracts, etc); what are the pros and cons of making such a trade?
At first glance no one will mistake Jerry Jones for a leprechaun. His accent isn’t exactly Irish, and he certainly wouldn’t be caught dead in a green suit (what with green being the primary color of a certain team from Philadelphia). Take a closer look though and Jerry comes out looking more like a little […]
It has been twelve long years since our beloved Dallas Cowboys have won a playoff game. While there are many reasons for this, we believe that the team's general manager is ultimately to blame. The mission of this site is to serve as an open appeal to Mr. Jones imploring him to step down as GM and bring in a proven football mind.
- Our Declaration of Independence From Jerry Jones
- Dear Mr. Jones — Part II
- Thank you & goodbye
- Farewell, Mr. Jones
- 3. 2. 1. Boom.
- What could have been
- Worst Decision Award for 2009 goes to…
- Happy belated birthday!
- Be careful what you wish for
- The Weekend After
- Complete Archives
- Cowboys Gab: Hey Ryan,Sorry to hear you decided to close up shop, but we wish you luck on your future endeavors.For the readers of FJJ, feel free t
- Ryan: Even though we won't be posting here any more, we'll still pop in from time-to-time on our Facebook page:
- Ryan: To the few readers we still have out there crying "say it ain't so!", you're reading things right. We've decided to wrap up things here at
- Farewell, Mr. Jones – Fire Jerry Jones!: [...] As the dust finally settles from the ruins of Texas Stadium, a realization dawns: the bridge to the past has also collapsed. While we prepare to
- Michael W. Jackson: I am surprised and disappointed by the lack of traffic FJJ.com. I check thewebsite almost every two weeks
- Jeff Stehle: For all you Simpsons fans, don't you see similarities between Mr. Montgomery Burns and Mr. Jerry Jones? Who in the Dallas Cowboys organization wo
- Tarrell Ball : darthyt gf bjkjk hkljl;j kp[k'pk' l[l'] l'
- Tarrell Ball : f bbjkbklj;;l'l[pjoguyftydtfuygihohpjpo
- Tarrell Ball : Dear jerry jones im back your cowboys offensive line broke down in minnesota here is the keyto next year follow my instructions.Give your LT another y
- MBurkett: Jerry's worst decision came before the Minnesota playoff game. Jerry gave the 2009 Dallas Cowboy defensive line coach Todd Grantham permission to