Archive for March, 2009
Legends Hospitality Management is a joint venture between the Yankees, the Cowboys, and Goldman Sachs. This week the New York Times ran a piece showcasing a food preview for New Yankees Stadium. Could this give us some clues as to what’s on the menu in Arlington? Is there a chance a new GM will be [...]
10. “Jerry, this is Wade. Thanks for the plays, but usually we don’t line up 10 eligible receivers like that.” 9. “Hey Jerry, it’s Tony – can we get Jessica a tryout for the O-line?” 8. “Jason Witten here. Can Tony and I get a hotel room with a larger dry erase board?” 7. “Yo [...]
Carl Shelton at Blogging the Boys asks “who the hell are [we] as fans to poke fun at a billionaire with three Super Bowl rings?” Jerry Jones wants to win so bad he can’t help himself. I’m no business expert, but I bet Jerry Jones didn’t build his billion dollar empire by sitting back and [...]
With the recent news that AT&T may have backed out of a potential naming rights deal for the new Cowboys stadium, I decided to do some poking around at some companies that might be interested in striking a deal with Jerry.
Rumor has it that the Cowboys and Raiders will be playing on the national stage on Thanksgiving Day. This will be a battle of two of the biggest underachievers in the league owned by madmen (Al Davis of the Raiders and our beloved Jerry Jones of the Cowboys) who seem to be in competition with [...]
It has been twelve long years since our beloved Dallas Cowboys have won a playoff game. While there are many reasons for this, we believe that the team's general manager is ultimately to blame. The mission of this site is to serve as an open appeal to Mr. Jones imploring him to step down as GM and bring in a proven football mind.
- Our Declaration of Independence From Jerry Jones
- Dear Mr. Jones — Part II
- Thank you & goodbye
- Farewell, Mr. Jones
- 3. 2. 1. Boom.
- What could have been
- Worst Decision Award for 2009 goes to…
- Happy belated birthday!
- Be careful what you wish for
- The Weekend After
- Complete Archives
- Cowboys Gab: Hey Ryan,Sorry to hear you decided to close up shop, but we wish you luck on your future endeavors.For the readers of FJJ, feel free t
- Ryan: Even though we won't be posting here any more, we'll still pop in from time-to-time on our Facebook page:
- Ryan: To the few readers we still have out there crying "say it ain't so!", you're reading things right. We've decided to wrap up things here at
- Farewell, Mr. Jones – Fire Jerry Jones!: [...] As the dust finally settles from the ruins of Texas Stadium, a realization dawns: the bridge to the past has also collapsed. While we prepare to
- Michael W. Jackson: I am surprised and disappointed by the lack of traffic FJJ.com. I check thewebsite almost every two weeks
- Jeff Stehle: For all you Simpsons fans, don't you see similarities between Mr. Montgomery Burns and Mr. Jerry Jones? Who in the Dallas Cowboys organization wo
- Tarrell Ball : darthyt gf bjkjk hkljl;j kp[k'pk' l[l'] l'
- Tarrell Ball : f bbjkbklj;;l'l[pjoguyftydtfuygihohpjpo
- Tarrell Ball : Dear jerry jones im back your cowboys offensive line broke down in minnesota here is the keyto next year follow my instructions.Give your LT another y
- MBurkett: Jerry's worst decision came before the Minnesota playoff game. Jerry gave the 2009 Dallas Cowboy defensive line coach Todd Grantham permission to