Archive for February, 2009
Reports surfaced this week that Jerry Jones is having trouble selling the naming rights to the alternate universe/football field being constructed in Arlington. It was speculated that Jones was seeking a long-term sponsorship deal in the range of $20 – $25 MM per year, similar to the deal the New York Mets reached with Citigroup […]
Will you be our Valentine? We know we’ve been hard on you in the past, but you know what they say, you always hurt the ones you love.
Bad pun? Probably. Great idea? Absolutely. Our friends over at www.CowboysFanRebellion.com have decided to take their fight to the streets by collecting contributions from frustrated Cowboys fans like you. Their mission? Construct a billboard to Jerry with this simple message: Hire a real GM. If you want to ensure that Jerry hears what we fans […]
Jerry Jones the GM was headed in the right direction when it was announced that former Cowboy and Super Bowl coach Dan Reeves was joining the front office in a consultant’s role. We here at FireGMJerry.com were elated, only to be sucker-punched once again by the news coming out 48 hours later that the pairing […]
Dear Mr. Jones, Well, Super Sunday has come and gone, and what are we left with except a bitter taste in our mouths and a new hatred of the number six? Yes, six championships for America’s Team, and you know we don’t mean your Dallas Cowboys. With one fateful tippi-toe catch the torch has been […]
It has been twelve long years since our beloved Dallas Cowboys have won a playoff game. While there are many reasons for this, we believe that the team's general manager is ultimately to blame. The mission of this site is to serve as an open appeal to Mr. Jones imploring him to step down as GM and bring in a proven football mind.
- Our Declaration of Independence From Jerry Jones
- Dear Mr. Jones — Part II
- Thank you & goodbye
- Farewell, Mr. Jones
- 3. 2. 1. Boom.
- What could have been
- Worst Decision Award for 2009 goes to…
- Happy belated birthday!
- Be careful what you wish for
- The Weekend After
- Complete Archives
- Cowboys Gab: Hey Ryan,Sorry to hear you decided to close up shop, but we wish you luck on your future endeavors.For the readers of FJJ, feel free t
- Ryan: Even though we won't be posting here any more, we'll still pop in from time-to-time on our Facebook page:
- Ryan: To the few readers we still have out there crying "say it ain't so!", you're reading things right. We've decided to wrap up things here at
- Farewell, Mr. Jones – Fire Jerry Jones!: [...] As the dust finally settles from the ruins of Texas Stadium, a realization dawns: the bridge to the past has also collapsed. While we prepare to
- Michael W. Jackson: I am surprised and disappointed by the lack of traffic FJJ.com. I check thewebsite almost every two weeks
- Jeff Stehle: For all you Simpsons fans, don't you see similarities between Mr. Montgomery Burns and Mr. Jerry Jones? Who in the Dallas Cowboys organization wo
- Tarrell Ball : darthyt gf bjkjk hkljl;j kp[k'pk' l[l'] l'
- Tarrell Ball : f bbjkbklj;;l'l[pjoguyftydtfuygihohpjpo
- Tarrell Ball : Dear jerry jones im back your cowboys offensive line broke down in minnesota here is the keyto next year follow my instructions.Give your LT another y
- MBurkett: Jerry's worst decision came before the Minnesota playoff game. Jerry gave the 2009 Dallas Cowboy defensive line coach Todd Grantham permission to