Archive for February, 2009
Jerry, may I psychoanalyze you for a minute? By your silence I will conclude that you are either saying yes or you are indeed not superhuman enough to hear my question. This, in fact, is part of my analysis and proves my theory that you have some disturbing issues. Since purchasing the Dallas Cowboys, you [...]
Twenty years ago today an Arkansas oilman named Jerry Jones purchased the Dallas Cowboys for $150 million. To mark the occasion, he’s hawking pizza and taking shots to the groin all while finally going public with his head coach fantasy.
From pieces of the field goal uprights ($75) to stadium seat backs ($50) to restroom signs ($100) to plastic sideline stars ($1000), everything was for sale and everything had a price. Even autographs were for sale ($25). For $10, you could get your picture taken with Mel Renfro, as long as you brought your own [...]
Posted in Injuries & Usurpations on 19/Feb/2009
Following Michael Irvin’s career-ending injury in 1999, Jerry badly wanted a complimentary receiver opposite Raghib Ismail for the 2000 season. Despite firing head coach Chan Gaily after a 1999 campaign that ended with an 8-8 record and an embarrassing loss to the Vikings in the wild card round, Jerry mistakenly believed that his team still [...]
Jennifer Floyd Engel is as mad as hell and isn’t going to take it any more. Following Jerry’s cryptic comments implying that TO’s here to stay, she had these thoughts to share… Cowboys fans are the ones really mad, you know the ones who keep the lights on at JerryWorld by buying tickets and jerseys [...]
It has been twelve long years since our beloved Dallas Cowboys have won a playoff game. While there are many reasons for this, we believe that the team's general manager is ultimately to blame. The mission of this site is to serve as an open appeal to Mr. Jones imploring him to step down as GM and bring in a proven football mind.
- Our Declaration of Independence From Jerry Jones
- Dear Mr. Jones — Part II
- Thank you & goodbye
- Farewell, Mr. Jones
- 3. 2. 1. Boom.
- What could have been
- Worst Decision Award for 2009 goes to…
- Happy belated birthday!
- Be careful what you wish for
- The Weekend After
- Complete Archives
- Cowboys Gab: Hey Ryan,Sorry to hear you decided to close up shop, but we wish you luck on your future endeavors.For the readers of FJJ, feel free t
- Ryan: Even though we won't be posting here any more, we'll still pop in from time-to-time on our Facebook page:
- Ryan: To the few readers we still have out there crying "say it ain't so!", you're reading things right. We've decided to wrap up things here at
- Farewell, Mr. Jones – Fire Jerry Jones!: [...] As the dust finally settles from the ruins of Texas Stadium, a realization dawns: the bridge to the past has also collapsed. While we prepare to
- Michael W. Jackson: I am surprised and disappointed by the lack of traffic FJJ.com. I check thewebsite almost every two weeks
- Jeff Stehle: For all you Simpsons fans, don't you see similarities between Mr. Montgomery Burns and Mr. Jerry Jones? Who in the Dallas Cowboys organization wo
- Tarrell Ball : darthyt gf bjkjk hkljl;j kp[k'pk' l[l'] l'
- Tarrell Ball : f bbjkbklj;;l'l[pjoguyftydtfuygihohpjpo
- Tarrell Ball : Dear jerry jones im back your cowboys offensive line broke down in minnesota here is the keyto next year follow my instructions.Give your LT another y
- MBurkett: Jerry's worst decision came before the Minnesota playoff game. Jerry gave the 2009 Dallas Cowboy defensive line coach Todd Grantham permission to