Archive for January, 2009
General Manager Jerry Jones has, in his 20 years in the position with the Cowboys, made some significantly poor decisions. In a series we’re calling Jerry’s Injuries & Usurpations we’ll be providing specific examples of bad personnel management dating back to his ascension to the role of General Manager in 1989. This list hardly exhausts […]
Adam “Pacman” Jones has been released by the Cowboys. [Adam] Jones’s release came after “Outside the Lines” reporter John Barr contacted the NFL, the Cowboys and Jones’ attorneys about a piece scheduled to air Sunday in which three Atlanta-area men allege that Jones arranged for someone to shoot at them two months after the football […]
Jean-Jacques Taylor at the Dallas Morning News feels no sorrow for Jerry. Jerry, the man who made hundreds of millions speculating on whether oil was at the bottom of a hole, has lost his nerve. I never thought I’d say that, but it’s true. He’s scared to take a chance, whether it’s hiring a known […]
Dear Mr. Jones, Know your strengths. You are a great NFL owner. You are a visionary for publicity, a shrewd business mind, and a force to be reckoned with. You know how to make a splash in the papers. You are not scared to spend money and you have created a shrine to football in […]
It has been twelve long years since our beloved Dallas Cowboys have won a playoff game. While there are many reasons for this, we believe that the team's general manager is ultimately to blame. The mission of this site is to serve as an open appeal to Mr. Jones imploring him to step down as GM and bring in a proven football mind.
- Our Declaration of Independence From Jerry Jones
- Dear Mr. Jones — Part II
- Thank you & goodbye
- Farewell, Mr. Jones
- 3. 2. 1. Boom.
- What could have been
- Worst Decision Award for 2009 goes to…
- Happy belated birthday!
- Be careful what you wish for
- The Weekend After
- Complete Archives
- Cowboys Gab: Hey Ryan,Sorry to hear you decided to close up shop, but we wish you luck on your future endeavors.For the readers of FJJ, feel free t
- Ryan: Even though we won't be posting here any more, we'll still pop in from time-to-time on our Facebook page:
- Ryan: To the few readers we still have out there crying "say it ain't so!", you're reading things right. We've decided to wrap up things here at
- Farewell, Mr. Jones – Fire Jerry Jones!: [...] As the dust finally settles from the ruins of Texas Stadium, a realization dawns: the bridge to the past has also collapsed. While we prepare to
- Michael W. Jackson: I am surprised and disappointed by the lack of traffic FJJ.com. I check thewebsite almost every two weeks
- Jeff Stehle: For all you Simpsons fans, don't you see similarities between Mr. Montgomery Burns and Mr. Jerry Jones? Who in the Dallas Cowboys organization wo
- Tarrell Ball : darthyt gf bjkjk hkljl;j kp[k'pk' l[l'] l'
- Tarrell Ball : f bbjkbklj;;l'l[pjoguyftydtfuygihohpjpo
- Tarrell Ball : Dear jerry jones im back your cowboys offensive line broke down in minnesota here is the keyto next year follow my instructions.Give your LT another y
- MBurkett: Jerry's worst decision came before the Minnesota playoff game. Jerry gave the 2009 Dallas Cowboy defensive line coach Todd Grantham permission to